你選擇真相還是夢境

[外星人][巴夏 (Bashar) ]44 神聖回路


喜歡本文?讚一個:記得分享喔!


[外星人][巴夏 (Bashar) ] 44神聖回路 


We would have you understand that the flame that you are burns eternally
我們願你明白,你是永恆燃燒的火焰
and shall never go out, no matter how bright you allow yourself to become
無論你允許自己變得如何耀眼,都必永不熄滅
we shall have you understand that you exist now and
always shall and you always have
我們願你理解,你既存於當下,那麼你必永存,一如你已一直存在
because now is the only time and the only place and the only existence there is and always has been and ever shall be
因為“當下”便是唯一的時間,唯一的地點,唯一存在的存有。歷來如此,永遠如此。
You are eternal. You are infinite.
你是永恆的。你是無限的。
You are spirit. You are body.
你是精神,你是肉身。
You are mind. You are heart. You are soul.
你是頭腦。你是心靈。你是靈魂。
You are an idea, you are an expression, you are a thought,
you are a dream of the infinite creation.
你是一個想法,你是一種表達,你是一絲念想,你是無限造物的一個夢境。
but that is reality, and all reality is couched within your dream
而那個夢境就是現實,所有的現實都蹲伏在你的幻夢裡。
You contain it all; you are the whole expression in your own individualized way.
你海納一切;你是自我道途上的完整表達。
you are the matrix; the matrix is you
你是矩陣;矩陣即是你。
you are everything, everything comes from you
你是萬有,萬有皆由你造化。
everything gives birth to you, as you reinforce the existence of everything and everyone.
萬有創生了你,一如你豐盈了每一樣事物、每一個人的存在。
all that is, the infinite creation, the fabric of existence CHOSE you;
一切萬有、無限之造物、存在之構造“選擇”了你
chose that you should exist;
選擇了你應當存在;
chose you-consciously! CHOSE you.
有意識地選擇了你!祂選擇了你。
You are in that way therefore blessed,
如此一來,你便是受到祝福的。
and we would have you understand that simply because of the fact that you exist, you are blessed.
我們還願你明白,僅出於“你存在”的事實,你就是受到祝福的。
For you are created out of divine material, out of divine light.
因你是以神聖之材料造出,以神聖之光造出。
You are the infinite creator.
你便是那無限的造物主。
And your existence was a conscious decision, a conscious state, a conscious choice.
而你的存在,是一個有意識的決定,一個有意識的狀態,一個有意識的選擇。
Act in like manner. Be of like mind.
以同樣的方式行動。成為同樣的心念。
Respect yourselves. Love yourselves UNCONDITIONALLY.
尊重你自己,無條件地愛你自己。
For out of unconditional love would you create and out of unconditional love shall you create anything you desire.
因你們將會,必定會在無條件的愛之中創造你們所欲的一切。
Begin to feel the energy of your interlinking with all thought forms, all consciousness
開始感受那些正與你相互聯繫之物的能量——那所有思想的形式,所有的意識,
all civilizations, all I s, all ideas.
所有的文明,所有的“我”,所有的想法。
all mind, all heart, all soul, all spirit is one.
所有的頭腦,所有的心,所有的靈魂,所有的靈都是“一”。
and you are one within that sea, within that pool.
而你是那海洋,那池中的一。
know that you are the fabric and the essence of the Galactic energy
諳曉你是銀河能量的構造和真髓
not one of you in that sense can be removed from the matrix without the collapse of the entire structure
如此一來,你們中將沒有一人能夠在不造成整體構造崩壞的條件下,被從矩陣中移除
You are integral in that way; you are essential in that way,
因此,你是完整的;因此,你是本質的。
and we would have you understand that because you are interconnected in this way,
我們還願你知曉,因你們以這種方式相互連接著,
because everything you do has impact within the entirety of creation –
因你所為的一切都在造物之整體中產生影響——
that you deserve to exist in this way and you deserve to be the fullest individual you can imagine yourself to be;
你就應得以這種方式存在,你就應得成為你所能想像的最完滿的個體;
that you deserve to manifest all the things you can conceive of;
你應得實現你所能設想的一切事物;
that you deserve the existence you have been given or it would have not been granted to you;
你應得你所被給予的存在,不然它不會被授予你;
that you deserve all the love you can imagine because love is what you are made out of;
你應得所有你能想像的愛,因為愛是創造你的材料;
that you deserve all the light that you can create in your life because light is what you are made out of.
你應得你所能在生活中創造出的所有的光,因為光是創造你的材料。
FEEL in the beating of your heart that it keeps pace with the rhythm and the pulse of the spinning of all the galaxies,
感受你的心跳,因它與所有星系旋轉的韻律與脈動保持同步,
of the fabric of Existence itself, of the universal Heart of infinite creation,
與“存在”本身的構造同步,與無限造物的宇宙之心同步,
for you all beat within that heart and not a one of you is outside the Heart of “All That Is”
因你們同在那顆心裡跳動,沒有一個人是在“一切萬有”之心之外的。
You are the blood and the life force of God itself.
你是“神”自身的血液與生命力,
It is your force and your life as well.
這亦是你的力量與你的生活。
You are it, and it is you.
你即是它,它即是你。
Out of your dreams, be born
因由你的幻夢,你出生。
Out of your heart, be alive
因由你的心,你活著。
Out of your soul, be light.
因由你的心靈,成為光。
For you are nothing else.
因你再不是其他。


為看到有趣的事情



馬上快樂分享這文: